From easy tours along the Bregenzerache river to challenging day tours with exciting single trails and strenuous tours up hills! The Bregenzerwald offers everything fans of mountain biking desire. In addition to winding forest paths, there are also spectacular single trails with adventure guaranteed. On the easy to medium-difficulty tours, you already have a breathtaking view of the mountains of the Bregenzerwald, the Allgäu and even into Switzerland after 400 to 600 altitude metres. Experienced bikers will find everything that a biker’s heart desires at the “Schetteregg-Schreiberesattel” or at the “Diedamskopf-Neuhornbach-Haus” – fine food included.
Around the Kanisfluh or a tour at the base of the Kahrhorn massif: at any rate, it won’t be boring on a mountain bike! The Bike Hotel Rössle offers fantastic services as a starting point for tours:
- Use the hotel’s wellness oasis with bio sauna, steam bath, external sauna house, infrared treatment, deep relaxation room, regeneration and plenty of rest
- Tour tickets are available from the reception (with personal tour info)
- Vitamin and muesli corner at the breakfast butter
- Energy bars & energy drinks (included in packages)
- 450 kilometres of cycling and mountain biking routes with 14,000 altitude metres
- Weather info, tips, tour provisions
- 2x weekly 2-hour riding technique training in the Bike Park in Au. Simply ask at the reception.
- 1x weekly big tour to our neighbouring villages with bike trailer for long tours
- Bike hire from Sport Fuchs